Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 8, 2011 - Seattle wins!!!! (i'm tired)

What a day in the city of Seattle! The NFC West division champions the 7-9 Seattle Seahawks faced the defending Superbowl champions, the 11-5 New Orleans Saints, in the first round of the NFL playoffs.

bottom line Seahawks win 41-36, Huskies men's basketball time wins their 11th straight Pac 10 win over Oregon state 103-72 and are now 4-0 in the Pac 10 and are on top. Then the Seattle Mountaineers of the ABA put a show on as they destroyed the team from Oakland 166-105 in a up and down the floor affair where the men in orange finished the 1st half by doubling up the Oakland Showtime 94-47.

I'm tired, thought about writing a detail of my day, worked as stage manager for the FSN broadcast with Kevin Calabro and Lenny Wilkens at the UW basketball game, then went straight to Green River College and did the public address for the ABA game. A great day, kinda sorry that I missed working the Seahawks game and spending the day with my son, who worked in the Saints locker room and sideline, but I had to make a decision based on integrity and so I stayed with who had crewed me first and who needed me most.

After some sleep tonight, tomorrow I will be much more coherent and able to put my words together in some semblance of order that may even make sense to someone. Thank you Lord for blessing me with another wonderful day and by your mercy I will have another day tomorrow to find my way in Your light.

No comments:

Post a Comment